Sales Assistant Cover Letter Student Resume
Sales Assistant Cover Letter
Sales Assistants, or Sales Administrative Assistants, collaborate with sales department management in order to provide office support to field representatives.
Your resume and a cover letter are typically forwarded to an employer when you would like for him or her to consider you for a position in which you are interested. You can prove your worth as a viable candidate by remaining friendly yet professional and keeping your cover letter as accurate as possible and free of errors of either a spelling or grammatical nature.
Job descriptions for Sales Assistants contain detailed responsibilities like:
- Processing sales data, sales progress reports and other sales-related records and reports
- Providing administrative and business support to the vice president of the company and members of the executive managing team
- Answering telephone calls, conveying messages, and monitoring the flow of e-mail while assisting management staff
An example cover letter for a Sales Assistant that articulates the skills and experience that are necessary for this position is shown below. Also, be sure to check out our extensive Sales Assistant resume samples.
Dear Ms. Carol Garcia:
As a detailed oriented, focused and innovative professional, I offer 10+ years of broad experience supporting sales teams and senior managers as a “right hand” partner to their success.
Combining key strengths in technology, communications, planning and the ability to perform in a fast paced, time sensitive environment, I am now seeking the opportunity to utilize my expert skills as a Sales Assistant with your organization.
I am a proactive problem solver with strong business acumen. In the past, I have held roles with a wide range of duties including vendor management, leasing support, financial data reporting, and Sales support.
A sample of key contributions includes:
- Designed and implemented the Incentive Recap Project, working in collaboration with divisional sales VPs, GMs, and sales reps to create a more robust sales incentive program.
- Completed several web projects including re-design and organization of web content for Southern Wine’s Washington State web pages.
- Oversaw creation of several process improvements including excel spreadsheets that streamlined reporting.
- Served as Real Estate Broker and Sales Manager for multiple large scale developments.
- Boosted online interest collaborated with sales teams to increase online traffic.
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my experience with you in more detail and included my contact information above for your convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation.
120 Vyse Street
21st June 2014
Dear Ms Graham,
I am sending you this cover letter and an attached CV, in regards to the Sales Assistant position that you advertised on the Dayjob.com website yesterday
As a passionate Sales Assistant, I believe I would be an excellent representative of your company’s brand and reputation. I come to you as a highly motivated, confident and resilient individual who has a good mix of diplomacy, tact, assertiveness and body language. My education and front line sales experience has equipped me with an outstanding knowledge of how to work within a wide spectrum of the retail sector.
With my present employer I am known for my knowledge of the Fast Moving Consumer Goods marketplace and for my ability to inspire customers to make a purchase. You will also see from my attached CV that I am an expert at giving advice to customers, writing up sales reports for senior managers and managing sales support databases.
On a personal level, I am polite, well groomed and possess a strong work-ethic along with an intense desire to succeed. In addition to this, I come from an advanced academic and marketing background, having completed a degree in Sales at the University of Coventry.
Right now I am looking for a suitable position with a company like yours, where I can develop my sales career even further.
I thank you for your time and expectantly wait to hear a positive response from you.
Tel: 0044 121 638 0026
More Sales Assistant cover letter examples
Sales assistant cover letter
Sales assistant cover letter 1
Sales assistant cover letter 2
Sales assistant cover letter 3
Sales assistant cover letter 5
More cover letters
Cover letter examples