Uses Of Trees Essay For Kids
Importance of trees in our life is same as our family. Trees are important source of oxygen and natural air filters. Trees are natural water conversations and filters. Trees are the source of food, fruits for animals, birds and humans. Trees are home for birds. Trees are play-field for kids, birds and monkeys. Trees are natural exercising and practising tools for young India. Trees are important for environment, economic, social and personal development.
Importance of Trees as a source of oxygen and life
You can understand the importance of trees by analysing the importance of oxygen. As you know we can’t live without oxygen for 3 minutes so we need to keep planting new trees. You can see the values of trees by understanding the water in our life. We can’t live without water for 3 days so we need trees. The reasons to save and grow more plants and trees because we can’t live without food for 3 weeks. Trees are capable to prevent erosion of soil and mud flow. That’s why many farmers grow beautiful trees around the farm.
Trees are the basis of healthy life
Trees are our family member and they play a great role in the protection from pollution. More trees mean less pollution from the increased levels of carbon dioxide, CFCs, and other pollutants in the earth. We can live longer because trees remove pollution and deliver fresh air to the lungs. Trees are playing great role in medical and medicines. The tree is the basis of healthy life.
Trees are our inspiring teacher
Kids and students become more intelligent learning under trees or on the trees. Trees give fruits for hungry kids when they are coming to home especially in villages. Breaking away hanging fruit on the trees is very funny for kids. I was the part of all such tree of things in my childhood. Trees are our teachers. We can learn many things from trees and plants to become valuable for country, society and enjoyable for kids.
Trees are our best friends
Trees played very important role in my life. Trees are one of my best inspiring friends. I learned lessons about trees from my father. Regular watering to plants, sun light, and root optimisation etc. I was automatically good to climb trees in my childhood. There were various funny and scary situations when I climb on trees. It will be story for another day with trees. But you can see many children today in villages have good relationship with trees. Kids, monkey’s, birds love to play around trees. You can see such things in the farm, garden and forest.
Trees are the solution of happiness
Teacher can teach values and benefits of trees more in the garden and forest. It’s really important to teach students around the world practically about the benefits and values of trees. Schools and communities often take parts in such environment development activities. Nature is more beautiful than materialistic things. Materialistic things can be useless in certain point of times. Materialistic items and activities give us temporary pleasure. But nature, trees and plants give us amazing human life to live.
Trees are provide peace of mind
You can test the importance of trees. Just live the life close to the nature or around plants and trees for one day. And see the amazing difference in your thoughts and power in your body. Professionals often enjoy the beauty by visiting or travelling to hill stations or wild life places. Such as in Himachal Pradesh is one of the beautiful state of India to travel in the nature. You can travel in trees and hill stations in Himachal Pradesh.
Trees are important to save and plant for economic development
Supporting wildlife and trees help in economic development. Trees provide economic benefits for farmers and villagers. There are thousands of business is running today in this world because of trees and plants. The reasons of economic development because trees and plants provide material for furniture, rubber, herbal and medicines, fruits, fuel etc. They have uncountable benefits and values trees provide to every living and non-living things on this planet. It’s all about save life by planting new trees and plants. Life is possible without Internet but not without Trees and plants.
Trees increase air quality and prevent soil erosion
Tree and nature is facing crisis nowadays. Pollution level is increased. Trees are going less and pollution and population is growing. Here you can check the air pollution of your state or city. Air pollution is increased to due to various things. Such as Industrialisation, land erosion to roads, garbage burning and traffic pollution etc. are impacting trees and environment very badly. We need environmental industrialisation policies from governments. We need to save plants to prevent soil erosion. We need to grow more plants for increase air quality.
Value of outdoor and Indoor trees
But society is also moving towards indoor plants. There are air purifiers to improve the air quality inside house. People want to give good healthy environment for their family member so they are looking to buy indoor plants and air purifier. This can be a good practice to live. But according to this it is looking in future that our generation is not going outside house. Everything today you can do at home. From home based business to remote jobs, online degrees and courses, social media (new society), so the educated society thinking that they can live without plants. Internet is also impacting society. So, we’re becoming less natural and more artificial. Such as artificial smiles and love emoticons. So, trees are really in needed care and love.
Trees are part of our family
We need to understand the importance of nature and trees because this is our family. We are nature. We’re part of nature. Trees, plants, animal, humans all we are grouped in this world by God as a family. Is it duty of God to save plants and save our life? No! It’s our duty to treat trees like a family member.
But we can do important things to save trees and nature. Parents can guide about plants and trees at home. Also they can inspire them by planting new trees. Students can visit farm, garden along with teachers to learn about the environment. Government can also expand environmental budget. We can participate in environmental development activities with society and NGO’s. We can also spread the awareness about trees and plantation on social media. Plantation of new trees should be mandatory for industrial industries or manufactures who produce more pollution in the air and water. It can be like they have to plant 100 trees each year and they have to show growth report with photos and videos. People also need to support environmental initiatives of NGO’s, Government policies, and communities working in the plantation of new trees, protections and environment awareness. Etc.
Not all think about trees equally. And not all care about nature. But there are various people, communities and schools really doing great job in trees development. We all have to support and need to protect trees.
Spread the love
Save trees is a slogan used to motivate people to save trees and plant more trees in the surrounding areas by spreading the importance of trees among people as well as reduce deforestation and cut down of trees.
Essay on Save Trees
Trees are as much important to our life as food and water. Life becomes very difficult without trees or we can say that life would be finished because trees are most important aspect of giving us healthy and wealthy life. Save trees is the important social awareness now-a-days and have been included in the student’s life through the study. Students are generally assigned this topic to discuss or write short or long essay in their exams or any quiz competition in their school. We have provided variety of short and long essay on save trees under different words limit to help school students. You can select any save trees essay according to the need:
Save Trees Essay 1 (100 words)
Trees give us life directly and indirectly as they are source of oxygen production, CO2 consumption and source of rain. They are most precious gift to the humanity on the earth from nature for which we must be grateful, give honour and preserve for the mankind wellness.
We should understood importance of trees in our lives and do our best to save trees in order to save life, save environment on the earth and make earth a green earth. Trees are as valuable as gold that’s why they are called as “Green Gold” on the earth. They are the real source of our health as well as wealth because they give us oxygen, cool air, fruits, spices, vegetables, medicines, water, wood, furniture, shadow, fuel to burn, houses, fodder to animals and other useful things. They consume all the CO2, refresh air from toxic gases and prevent us from the air pollution.
Save Trees Essay 2 (150 words)
Trees gives us life and really very important for the survival on the earth. Many people are dependent on the tree for their survival economically for example paper industries, rubber industries, match industries, etc are totally dependent on trees. The main role of trees is giving fresh and oxygenated air to us and consumption of CO2 however they also give protection, shadow, food, source of money, home, medicines, etc to the people.
Trees are the source of rain on the earth as they attract clouds which ultimately bring rain. They also help in checking soil erosion and keep environment fresh by preventing from pollution. They are the home of wild animals and source of wild life in forests. Trees are very helpful and useful friends of humanity. They clean soil by filtering sewage and chemicals, control noise pollution, air pollution, reduce flash flooding, etc. By seeing the importance and value of trees in our life, we should honour and save trees in order to save life and environment.
Save Trees Essay 3 (200 words)
Trees are precious gift to our life from the nature. They are the green gold on the earth and very important for everyone’s life. Some of the importance of trees is mentioned below proving why save trees is save life:
- Trees are very important source of cleaning and refreshing air (as they produce oxygen and consume green house gases) by filtering and intercepting the airborne particles, chemicals, toxic gases, reducing heat, absorbing CO2 and other pollutants like sulphur dioxide, and nitrogen dioxide.
- Trees acts as natural dustbins to the harmful gases in the environment.
- Trees are source of natural shadow and cool air and most comfortable than the artificial cooling technologies like fan, coolers, air conditioning, etc.
- They are effective in breaking the force of wind thus helpful in protecting houses, vegetation, farmland, etc.
- They keep us healthy by lowering the dust levels and pollution levels especially in the urban areas.
- They prevent us from the respiratory disorders and breathing problems by refreshing air.
- They help in reducing noise pollution and most effective as sound barriers because they act most effectively like stone walls in stopping sound. They prevent us from the noises of crowded roads, railway stations, airports, etc.
- They prevent soil from erosion, helpful in rainwater conservation, and prevent sediment deposit during storms.
Save Trees Essay 4 (250 words)
Save trees, save life is not only a slogan, it is a responsibility which should be followed by each and every person living on the earth. It is a big opportunity to all of us to save our healthy environment and green earth by saving trees. Trees are symbol of life on the earth and natural home for many people and wild animals. Saving trees have been must at any cost in such a modern world where urbanization, industrialization and global warming is going very fast. In such a technological world, where people are fighting and working for themselves only, only trees are living for benefiting others (human beings and animals).
Trees are nourishing life on the earth in many ways by providing fruits, vegetables, foliage, flowers, spices, cool shade, medicines, roots, bark, wood, sprouts, etc. One fully grown tree may serve humanity for many years without getting anything in return. They prevent us from many diseases by purifying the air, maintaining the ecological balance, providing medicines, etc. Plants are like important assets prevent soil erosion, provide habitats to the faunal species, provide nutrients to soil etc. I have mentioned following ways to save trees and environment:
- We should make some effective efforts from our own end by joining the organizations working for save trees.
- We should make our trees saving service volunteer so that other people may also motivate.
- We should encourage our family members, friends, neighbors, small kids to get involve in saving our important resources.
- We should participate in the discussion or meeting related to the trees conservation issues in the community or state.
- We should hugely involve our new generation and teach children to respect trees, nature and environment by getting them to the hikes or camping.
- We should promote new planting in our surroundings.
Save Trees Essay 5 (300 words)
We are really bestowed by our mother earth many precious gifts nourishing our lives. One of the important precious gifts is trees. It is the source of food and shelter too for human beings and animals on the earth. Trees are natural home to many tribes living inside forests and home to all the birds. They give us timber to make furniture, refresh air, prevent soil erosion and floods, give cool and clean air in summer, source of products like gum, paper, rubber, medicine, rain, etc. We should understand the roles and importance of trees in our life and take a pledge to not destroy them as well as encourage people to plant more trees.
How to Save a Tree
Here are some effective ways to save tree and save life and environment on the earth:
- We should find out the reasons of trees removal in the particular region and analyze that whether tree was need to be removed because of being dead, damaged, diseased or planted in an inappropriate location.
- We should get proper information about the street tree removal by contacting city department, calling to local division of urban forestry, or writing a letter to the city forester regarding trees removal objection.
- We can contact our city council representatives regarding tree removal issue.
- We should join our hands together with neighbors and set a public hearing in front of officials regarding saving of the tree.
- We should research and collect all the benefits of trees in order to make case strong and effective.
- We should contact with the media and make them on our side to reach tree removal issue to the public and generate awareness.
- If trees have been removed, we should contact local governmental or nonprofit organization for ensuring re-plantation in the same area
Life is possible on the earth because of water, oxygen and trees and we cannot ignore that trees are source of oxygen and water on the earth. If we are destroying trees or forests, we are destroying our lives and environment from the green earth. Human beings are considered as the most intelligent creature on the earth, so we should understand our responsibility towards the nature and start saving trees, the green gold of earth.
Save Trees Essay 6 (400 words)
Trees are most valuable and important source of life on the earth. They are very critical to the healthy and vibrant communities on the earth. They benefit all the living things on the earth in some direct and indirect ways. Everything on the earth connect to each other and running according to the nature’s balance, if any disturbance occur to it whole environment may disturb and harm the lives on earth. Plants protect us from many natural disasters and nourish our lives in many ways. They keep our environment clean and earth green so, we are also responsible to them and try our best to protect trees. Large and mature trees are more benefiting in nature than smaller ones as they capture more carbon, filter green house gases at high rate, capture more storm water, provide big shadow and combat urban heat, reduce energy use and many more, so we should not cut them even in emergency.
Benefits of Trees
Here I have mentioned some real benefits of the trees which help you to understand that why trees should not be cut however need to be planted time to time.
- Mature trees help us to combat the climate changes by refreshing air and absorbing green house gases as they are the main source of climate change.
- Trees helps in air cleaning by refreshing the air as they absorb all the odors and pollutant gases in the environment.
- An acre of mature trees may provide required oxygen to 18 people per year.
- Trees help in combating summer heat as well as low winter temperature.
- Trees are best energy conservation and global warming management technique as they reduce the need of summer air conditioning by up to 50 percent.
- They save water by slowing down the water evaporation from ground through their shadow.
- Trees are natural water filter and play great role in preventing water pollution by allowing water to flow down to the earth below tree thus prevent rainwater to carry pollutants to the ocean.
- Trees prevent soil erosion by holding large amount of soil to one place.
- Trees provide us a strong shield to get protected from the ultra-violet rays and thus from the skin cancer and other skin disorders.
- Trees are good source of foods (like fruits, vegetables, etc), shelter, medicines, economy, etc.
- Trees have good healing property among patients having any health related complications like children with ADHD if they have direct exposure to the trees and nature.
- Trees are good source of identifying seasons, they reduces violence, and create economic opportunities to people.
- Trees are best teacher who never talk but shows everything. They are also best playmate of the kids.
- They are good example of unity in diversity.
- Trees are good source of reducing noise pollution, water pollution, air pollution and soil pollution.
By seeing all the benefits of trees mentioned above, we can completely understand the value of trees in our lives. Thus we should not cut trees, we always oppose the cutting of trees and forests, we should promote more tree plantation in the human crowded area, and motivate common people to save trees.
Save Trees Essay 7 (800 words)
Trees play great role in cleaning the air, soil and water and thus making earth a better place to live. People who live close to the trees are generally healthier and happier. Trees help us a lot through their limitless servings all across the life. As a human being, have we ever thought our responsibilities towards trees or only we are enjoying their benefits. Saving plants we are not showing any kindness to the plants instead we are showing kindness to our lives because life is not possible without trees on the earth. So, if we want to live life in healthy way, we have to save plants forever.
Importance of Trees
I have mentioned below some importance and precious value of trees which will help us to know why trees are called as green gold on the earth and most important for the healthy life.
- Trees add lots of value to our lives as well as and improve our living status by providing fresh oxygen and nutritious foods.
- Trees also fulfill our additional necessities like shelter, medicine, and other needs of our modern lifestyles.
- Trees in the society, community, streets, parks, playgrounds and backyards play great role in providing peaceful environment and aesthetically pleasing environment. Trees help to increase quality of life by providing cool shadow during our outdoor activities.
- Old trees in the living area become historic landmarks and source of town pride.
- Trees help in deflecting sunlight thus reduces heat island effect and keep environment clean and cool.
- Trees provide fresh oxygen and reduce air pollution by filtering harmful gases.
- They help in water conservation by preventing water evaporation.
- They prevent soil erosion and support wildlife.
- Trees are useful source controlling climate by managing the effects of sun, rain and wind.
- Trees are very essential in balancing the ecosystem in the nature.
- They are good source of absorbing and storing rainwater thus prevent from harms after storms.
- They are good source of food and shelter for forest animals. Birds make their nest on the trunk of plants.
- Trees have their personal and spiritual value as they look colourful and very beautiful. Some of the trees are traditionally worshipped by the people from ancient time.
- They are source of economy for many people as they are used commercially as a fuel, building construction, tools, furniture manufacture, sporting equipment, household items, paper and so many purposes.
Why to Save Trees
Below I have mentioned some points proving why we should save trees:
- Trees always clean and refresh air by releasing oxygen and filtering particulate matter including dust, micro metal particles, pollutants, green house gases (ozone, ammonia, nitrogen oxides, and sulfur dioxides), etc.
- Trees reduce smog and air pollution from the environment.
- They improve water quality, prevent water pollution, their root system reduce storm water runoff, prevent flooding and soil erosion.
- Trees are good source of energy saving because they reduce the use of air cooling system during summer season like electric fan, air conditioning, etc.
- Well-landscaped yards and real estate have nice value because of having positive economic influence on real estate they speeds up the sale of home.
- According to the Human-Environment Research Lab, trees are very effective in reducing violence level in the neighborhood.
- Four trees near by the home may save around 30% of the summer cooling costs whereas 1 million trees may save around $10 million energy costs per year.
- Forty to fifty trees help in removing approximately 80 pounds of the air pollutants per year.
- Trees have very less water requirement per year (400 trees need approximately 40,000 gallons of rainwater).
- A tree throughout its life period of 50 years provides oxygen worth $31,250.
- Trees around home boost its market value by 6 or 7% and add around 10% to a property’s value (according to the USDA Forest Service).
- A healthy and mature tree may provide cooling effect equivalent to air conditioner cooling ten room size area (20 hours/day, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture).
As we have seen above about the importance of trees, values of trees in our lives and also well aware of why we should save trees; we should start a campaign of tree saving awareness in our surrounding to aware common public. We should promote people to highly participate in such type of events to know the issues related to reducing number of plants on the earth. We should be always active and open our eyes regarding existence of green gold on the earth. We should not involve in cutting trees and always oppose cutting of trees and forests. We should always participate in the tree plantation activities especially in the human crowded and polluted area.
Slogans on Save Trees
Global Warming Essay
Essays on Climate Change