Illustrated Essay Topics
40 Interesting and Fun Illustration Essay Topic Ideas
- You should have thorough knowledge of the topic that you are writing about, based on extensive research.
- Do not just make up illustrations for the sake of it. Start with instances that exemplify the topic.
For instance, a scientific phenomenon can be aptly explained using day-to-day examples related to it. An argumentative topic can be justified better with illustrations pertaining to it. Giving an example always leads to better understanding of the point to be made. Following is a list of some interesting topic ideas for writing an illustrative essay.
- Illustrate the steps to choose a college to attend.
- Choosing the right quotes for the department's jersey.
- How to make a study schedule for weekends?
- How to choose a major in your sophomore year?
- What can you wear to class this winter?
- The menace of bullying in school and college
- The impact of Facebook of relationships.
- The government should offer free college and university education for all students.
- Students should always question what they are taught.
- Students should spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country.
- Should you pick courses of interest or ones that fetch good jobs?
- Should stem cell research be stopped?
- Should animals be used in laboratory testing?
- Should marijuana be legalized?
- How to take care of your pet?
- How to plan your diet?
- Has electronic media led to the downfall of print media?
- How is the public transport system in your city?
- Should cigarette smoking be banned?
- Is it infatuation or love?
- Should gay couples be allowed to marry?
- Hobbies that can help you make money.
- Clothes for different body types
- Places to visit in the U.S.
- A is A (Law of identity)
- Famous dictators in history
- Ill-effects of social networking
- Types of Italian wines
- Jobs you can take up during spring break
- Where there is a will, there is a way
- Best way to teach
- How to avoid being 'friendzoned'
- How to plan a 75th birthday party
- Steps to format your iPod
- The protagonist of your favorite book
- Rudeness is on the rise
- Friends cannot always be trusted
- Musicians and their songs dealing with social and political issues
- Good art can be ugly
- Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong
- Your best job experience
● "Money is the barometer of a society's virtue" ― Atlas Shrugged.
Do you agree with this statement? Would you adhere to the philosophical system of Objectivism?
● "Adding a capacitor bank improves the power factor of an installation". Elaborate.
● State reasons for the current drop in oil prices.
● "Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors". Give your views on this statement.
● (A scene from the movie "I'm Not There")
● Q: I would like to know what is at the center of your world.
A: Hmm, well, I'm 22. I guess I would say me.
Does the answer strike a chord with you? Do you believe you should be your first priority at this age?
Write your response to the following statements
● Heroes and idols reveal a society's highest ideals.
● In any field―business,politics,education―those in power should step down after 5 years.
● Lateral thinking is more important than mere knowledge in any field.
● We define ourselves by the social groups we identify with.
● The human mind will always be superior to machines.
- Your examples should be relevant.
- Follow an inverted pyramid structure while writing; which means, explain the thesis sentence early on.
- Do not beat around the bush. Come to the point with every example.
- Do not give too many examples, or stress on just one particular example.
- Pick a unique topic which would grab the reader's attention.
- Include images wherever possible.
- Your writing should be succinct yet pithy and should keep the reader hooked till the end
Thus, by choosing the right topic, you can make your illustration essay informative and fun to read. Hope this write-up helps in making it so.
35 Illustration Essay Topics Worth Writing About
Illustration essays are commonly composed so writers can clearly expound the subjects of the study and to be able to provide attractive and engrossing descriptions. Hence, it will be easier for readers to understand those topics better. This form of writing is designed to specifically make the theme more definitive to the readers through providing valuable examples as well as facts.
If you are searching for interesting themes to talk about, here are some of the must-compose subjects you can discuss:
- Hobbies that can help you make money
- How should students choose among the many colleges to attend?
- Visit an art exhibition and describe the experience in detail
- Share your experience on how to write an essay in three hours
- Extreme dependence of human beings on technology
- How can students communicate with their parents while studying overseas?
- Explain how important essay writing is to the life of a student
- What are the most beneficial study habits?
- How can individuals avoid procrastination and begin working without wasting their most valued time?
- How it is possible to stay inspired while completing your school-related tasks?
- Assume that you are a volleyball instructor, provide a detailed explanation of how to perform a particular strike or move
- Why do people drink alcohol excessively? What it is like to be an alcoholic?
- Expound the roles of a university professor
- Religion, Science and their impact on society altogether
- Discuss how teams can support one another and build rapport
- Describe the work of a librarian at the school library
- Provide a detailed explanation of how the food you eat affects your performance as an athlete
- Interview an international student and ask why he or she decided to study overseas
- Discuss the differences between rugby and football
- What are the features of a good resume?
- Status symbol and Fashion shows
- What services do funeral homes provide?
- Discuss how to become a successful athlete and at the same time achieve academic excellence
- Describe some of your family’s traditions
- What university program is regarded as the most renowned among students in your region, and why is it a favorite?
- Explain some of the steps that you follow when picking the college you preferred to go to
- Tell an interesting story about your summer vacation
- Illustrate the history of the oldest building in your town
- Why are fast food diners very famous globally?
- Animal testing for human products
- Interview a tennis coach and ask why playing tennis is his or her favorite
- What animal is considered to be an ideal pet and why?
- Describe the impact that social media has on relationships
- Detail how you can come up with a study schedule for your holidays and weekends
- As a sports fan, explain in detail why you think your favorite sports team is underrated